File Access Revised (23 Dec 2018)

As of today I have revised our Download Section rules .All users who register for an account on the site automatically become a registered member.

I have done away with the Download Premium Base access ruling were users needed a 10 post count before access is granted
Only members who interact within our forums will have access to the downloads based on that person's Alta user points activity.
If you are unsure how the points system works then may I suggest you head on over to the following thread which explains all.

www.simdetailgrafx.com/index.php/forum/w...-feature-coming-soon

Registered Members can download unlimited files as long as they have adequate points to do so.

× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Question Not New But Hi Everyone!

• dallaire18
  • dallaire18's Avatar Topic Author
  • Garage Pass
  • Garage Pass
    Registered
  • Play NR2003 Since 2012
More
1 week 3 days ago #7784 by dallaire18
Not New But Hi Everyone! was created by dallaire18
Hi everyone, my name is Dany i'm a 27 years old french canadian and i've been around the community since 2012. I play racing games and watch racing since 6 years old. I'm currently playing the most at NR2003 and GTA Online on PC but i also have iRacing, Project CARS 2, Forza 7, Nascar Heat 3 and FiveM. I know i should have introduce my self early but i dont have the best english and i dont have much to say than when it's in my own language it's why i rarely post. I was sad when NDG change for SDG because i loose my access to so many great things in the dowloads section but you know what i dont care it was a great change for the website and u CraigMartin are doing a great job as an owner and it's a good thing that you are a bit strict because now only the good people are comming here and nobody is saying shit to nobody or if someone does he will no be here for long. Anyway here i am hoping to make some new friends around and sharing some nice things and story and also work my way back to the downloads section and maybe behind the brush tool hihi. On that i will like to say BIG THANKS to everyone in the community that make Mods, tracks, paints, base scheme, templates, renders and everything, whitout you guys this game will not be the same. I wish to everyone a great year! Peace!

4K Racing Games/YT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 2 days ago #7797 by CraigMartin
Replied by CraigMartin on topic Not New But Hi Everyone!
Welcome back Dallaire18.Yes I remember you from our older site NDG.

I can see why you think I am a strict person. I certainly don’t mean to come across that way to any member on this site

The only time you really see me step into a discussion is when credits aren’t posted or bad language.Which the latter is very rare.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: FabricioMSsimracerjohnny
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds