File Access Revised (23 Dec 2018)

As of today I have revised our Download Section rules .All users who register for an account on the site automatically become a registered member.

I have done away with the Download Premium Base access ruling were users needed a 10 post count before access is granted
Only members who interact within our forums will have access to the downloads based on that person's Alta user points activity.
If you are unsure how the points system works then may I suggest you head on over to the following thread which explains all.

www.simdetailgrafx.com/index.php/forum/w...-feature-coming-soon

Registered Members can download unlimited files as long as they have adequate points to do so.

× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Question Hey Guys!

• RacerDude98
  • RacerDude98's Avatar Topic Author
  • Garage Pass
  • Garage Pass
    Registered
  • Graphic Design is Life
More
2 months 4 weeks ago #6877 by RacerDude98
Hey Guys! was created by RacerDude98
Hey guys! My name is Chandler Lundeen. I started playing around with NR around a year ago and the sim is a dream come true. The community is so tight and unique. Im glad Im involved with this community and hope everyone enjoys my appreciation to others work or simple post pertaining paints or my opinion. I struggle with this forum though simply because I never really involved myself with forums. However after browsing there are a lot of incredible painters and useful tips within this site. Thank you SimDetailGrafx for having me as a member!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #7138 by CraigMartin
Replied by CraigMartin on topic Hey Guys!
Welcome to the site Chandler.Like any site really the more involved as a member and forum user you become the easier it gets.
I have never really struggled with forums and how they work ,Mainly due to the fact that I like to get involved within the discussions that others engage in.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: FabricioMSsimracerjohnny
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds