× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Question Old Faces Return

• SkyHawk
  • SkyHawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Spectator
  • Spectator
    Registered
More
2 months 6 days ago #5458 by SkyHawk
Old Faces Return was created by SkyHawk
Howdy folks,

Been a while since I've been on here, been a few resets since then which tells you just how long it's been. Have had multiple conversations with Craig on facebook through the last couple of years as I'm sure a lot of us have had. Glad to see one of the largest sim racing resources is around still providing content for the community, especially for those of us have are limited on time when it comes to designing things ourselves.

Just started my own venture with the Virtual Motorsports Network, for those of you unaware, this is not my first go around with sim racing broadcasting. I was an annoucer for DRTV, and then lead producer for the Full Velocity Network before we went our separate ways. Now beyond my venture to get back into NR2003 broadcasting on the side, I am an Associate Producer for LSRTV on iRacing and the Director of Sim Racing Production for Speed Shift TV also on iRacing. When I started my hobby well over two years ago, I never could have imagined it would open the doors it did for me with respects to the connections at iRacing, Speed Shift TV and other motorsports avenues I've had the pleasure of working in.

I look forward to getting back to my roots and offering the same high quality services to leagues who run in NR2003 looking to have special events broadcasted as well! Thank you to Sim Detail Grafx for allowing us the platform to advertise as well, it certainly makes our lives easier in the long run!

-- Joe
The following user(s) said Thank You: sweetracerdude

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 6 days ago #5461 by CraigMartin
Replied by CraigMartin on topic Old Faces Return
HI Joe .Nice to see you still around the sim community and doing well with your race broadcasts.
When I get the time I will pop on your teamspeak again and we can have a chit chat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: FabricioMSsimracerjohnny
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds