Seeking Staff Applications (10 Jul 2018)

We are looking for experienced users of the following applications.Photoshop,Paint shop pro,Gimp to create Base schemes and other graphic content.

We create all our own base work using reference images from all media outlets

All your work must be your own and not downloaded from other resources, We take pride in our work that we provide for the sim racing community and we try to make our content as close to the real deal as possible. Our philosophy has always been quality over quantity

If you would like to Join our team or at least be considered for this role or any other future positions please get in touch with us.

× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Question Howdy!

• bobsmash
  • bobsmash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Garage Pass
  • Garage Pass
More
2 days 12 hours ago #4248 by bobsmash
bobsmash created the topic: Howdy!
Hi all, former team lead and administrator of BCRacingDesigns here! Worked on the Denis Rioux Cup 10 mod including templates, parts, and car sets back in the day, but moved on to iRacing as I grew tired of community infighting. I'm seeing a lot of really cool work still being done for NR2003 though, and I'm glad to be here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• CraigMartin
  • Bounce back & keep fighting.
More
2 days 5 hours ago #4265 by CraigMartin
CraigMartin replied the topic: Howdy!
Welcome to the site Bobby.

They were good times when you had your site up and running and the work you provided was always of the highest calibre.

I still have all your Mod 10s related files backed up on disc.

Enjoy your time here and our offerings.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: FabricioMSsimracerjohnny
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds