Download Access Rules (15 Jan 2018)

Here is our Download Section rules package commencing as of 01/16/18.All users who register for an account on the site automatically become a registered member.

Only members who interact within our forums and have a post count above 10+ will have access to our basescheme download library.
"Garage Pass" Users who have a post count of 20+ are entitled to request bases within our request section.

Registered Members can download 10 files per week . (No Forum Activity)
Garage Pass Members can download 20 files per week (Active Forum Post Members)

SDG

× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Question HXC's Introduction

More
7 months 4 days ago #2228 by hxc
HXC's Introduction was created by hxc
Hey everyone, I'm hxc (abbreviation for hardcore), and I've been apart of the NASCAR Racing 2003 Season community since 2012. I've mostly been experienced with running offline leagues, but have done some online racing when the time allows. I also love to paint cars, even though I'm not the absolute best at it.

I'm really big into metal (mostly metalcore, deathcore, hardcore, etc.) so if you're into that hit me up with some of your favorite bands! As for racing, my favorite drivers are Ryan Blaney, Darrell Wallace, Jr., and Alex Bowman simply for the fact that they too also jam out to some heavy music.

Excited to be here and to hopefully make some new friends, always happy to have a conversation, there are just some occasions I may not be the most active for whatever reason. This is a great community and I'm glad to see it continue to thrive!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 months 4 days ago #2240 by CraigMartin
Replied by CraigMartin on topic HXC's Introduction
Welcome to the site HXC .Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself and pointing out your interests.

More
7 months 4 days ago #2255 by Adam423
Replied by Adam423 on topic HXC's Introduction
im new here as well so always good to see a new member.And im not going to lie Darrell Wallace Jr slowly becoming one of my favs to watch as well

More
7 months 4 days ago #2266 by simracerjohnny
Replied by simracerjohnny on topic HXC's Introduction
Welcome to the site guys and enjoy your stay.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: FabricioMSsimracerjohnny
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds