Download Access Rules (15 Jan 2018)

Here is our Download Section rules package commencing as of 01/16/18.All users who register for an account on the site automatically become a registered member.

Only members who interact within our forums and have a post count above 10+ will have access to our basescheme download library.
"Garage Pass" Users who have a post count of 20+ are entitled to request bases within our request section.

Registered Members can download 10 files per week . (No Forum Activity)
Garage Pass Members can download 20 files per week (Active Forum Post Members)

SDG

× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Question Hello everyone!

• DaleTona75
  • Topic Author
  • Garage Pass
  • Garage Pass
More
8 months 1 week ago #1430 by DaleTona75
Hello everyone! was created by DaleTona75
I'm DaleTona, an amateur painter and high school student with a passion for racing, even though I'm not very good at it. I often spend more time painting than I do racing, and often just bounce about and lurk around whenever I have nothing else do do. I have been around this community for a year or so, and I'm SO glad this site is back up again! I don't recall how many times I have found logos and numbers on here that were nowhere else! I mainly specialize in replica's and custom templates, Decals, Numbers and Fantasy cars, not so much.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 months 6 days ago #1433 by CraigMartin
Replied by CraigMartin on topic Hello everyone!
Welcome back to our 2nd term DaleTona75.
If I recall you were working on a set for the original cup or NNC07 mod did you ever finish it ?

I always enjoyed painting and racing the NNC07 mod from Superspeedway.net
The following user(s) said Thank You: DaleTona75

• DaleTona75
  • Topic Author
  • Garage Pass
  • Garage Pass
More
8 months 6 days ago #1434 by DaleTona75
Replied by DaleTona75 on topic Hello everyone!
Have not finished it yet, taking a bit of a break, but I still am working on it. This is a LONG haul project, and I've taken a bit of a refresher painting on other mods, but I plan to get back on it sooner than later.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: FabricioMSsimracerjohnny
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds